The OBDLink CI is a PC-based scan tool that is a breeze to install and configure, and turns any Windows PC with a USB port into a simple-to-use, yet sophisticated scan tool — for a small fraction of the cost of comparable standalone units! The package includes everything you need to diagnose your vehicle's problems.
Basic diagnostic software included with the scan tool, allows you to:
- Turn off Check Engine Light, and erase stored diagnostic information
- Read and Erase Trouble Codes (Generic and Manufacturer-Specific)
- Display 60+ Real-Time Parameters
Premium diagnostic software, such as ScanXL and ScanMaster, offers a myriad of additional features, including access to proprietary systems such as ABS, and thousands of enhanced manufacturer-specific parameters.
The firmware inside the OBDLink CI unit is upgradeable, which means you can enjoy the latest features by downloading a free update.
- USB interface
- Supported baud rates from 9600 up to 2M baud
- Supported OBD protocols:
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
- User upgradeable via a free update
- Improved automatic protocol detection algorithm
- Smart keep-alive algorithm helps ensure a stable connection on ISO and KWP vehicles
- Large CAN memory buffer allows the scan tool to receive large amounts of data
- Greatly increased data throughput delivers faster screen updates and more graph points
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 1.7" (95 mm x 43 mm)
OBDLink CI is compatible with most European, Asian, and American vehicles. It supports all model year 2008 and newer vehicles. If your vehicle is OBD-2 compliant, but is not supported by OBDLink CI, we'll exchange it for an OBDLink.
- OBDLink CI unit
- USB cable (6 feet)
- OBD-II cable (6 feet)
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation CD
See what other customers say about this tool, and ask questions on the Forum: OBDLink CI board.
This product comes with an unconditional 90-day money-back guarantee, and a 3 year warranty.