CReader V (pronounced "see-reader five") is a stand-alone scan tool designed especially for car owners and DIY auto mechanics. It works with any OBD-II compliant vehicle, features automatic protocol detection, and supports the following functions:
- Diagnostic Codes: read and erase DTCs (both generic and manufacturer specific)
- Display and Graph Real Time Parameters
- View Freeze Frame Data
- I/M Readiness
- MIL Status
- O2 Sensor Test
- Evaporative System Test
- Vehicle Information (VIN, Calibration ID, Calibration verification number)
- Stand alone operation
- Large backlit display (160x160 pixels).
- Automatic protocol detection
- Works with all OBD-II/EOBD/JOBD compliant vehicles.
- Supports all legislated OBD protocls:
- ISO 15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO 14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
- ISO 9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
- J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
- J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
- Supports four languages:
- Free firmware upgrades
- CReader V unit
- User's Manual
- USB cable (for firmware updates)
- Display: Backlit LCD, 2.36×2.36 in (60×60 mm), 160×160 pixels
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 140 F° (0 to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 158 F° (-20 to 70°C)
- Power: 9 to 15 volts, supplied via the diagnostic connector
- Unit Dimensions: 126 mm×88 mm×22 mm (4.96×3.46×0.87 in)
- Package Weight: 12.5 oz (350 g)
- OBD Cable length: 30 in (75 cm)
This product is covered by a 12-month manufacturer's warranty, and an unconditional 90-day money back guarantee.
Photos and information on this page may not be used without express written permission from ScanTool.net, LLC. It is our policy to aggressively prosecute copyright violators. If you find the information posted without permission anywhere on the internet, please contact us and we will take action.