Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2014, 09:08:22 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Added OBDLink MX forum board.

ScanTool.net Forum  |  Website  |  ScanTool.net Website (Moderator: Ivan G.)  |  Topic: Help Desk « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Help Desk  (Read 3342 times)
primarytech

My motto here...

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2005, 08:16:58 AM »

Hello,

My suggestion is to take out that com port checker when trying to send a simple help desk message. I'm a new buyer, and I had a simple question, but it was impossible to ask via help desk. And it took me forever to find an email address to send out my question. I have send in inquiry via email to purchase the items however still no reply. I think it would have been a lot easier if the help desk worked. Otherwise the website works pretty good. Just that small little problem Smiley

EDIT: On the work laptop I dont have a com port, that is why the help desk never worked for me. And if I didn't ask the question regarding purchasing items I would have forgotten by the time I got home.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 08:19:44 AM by primarytech » Logged
Vitaliy
ScanTool.net Staff
Veteran

Forum Cop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 08:30:43 PM »

primarytech,

Please look at the attached screenshot. Does it look like something you've encountered?

Notice the big, red button at the bottom.

* MyAnswerIsNotListed.jpg (92.22 KB, 627x601 - viewed 294 times.)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 08:31:30 PM by Vitaliy » Logged

Need to decode a diagnostic trouble code? Try DTCSearch.com
primarytech

My motto here...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 07:24:50 PM »

There was not red button like that before. It just wouldn't go no where because the computer I was on did not have a com port as mentioned in the first message. Help Desk seems to work now for those even without a COM PORT. Thanks!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
ScanTool.net Forum  |  Website  |  ScanTool.net Website (Moderator: Ivan G.)  |  Topic: Help Desk « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length