Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2014, 06:48:12 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: OBDLink MX officially launched.

ScanTool.net Forum  |  Software  |  Third-Party Software  |  Topic: VitalScan - does it work for the ELM327 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: VitalScan - does it work for the ELM327  (Read 7534 times)
nevadamike

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2007, 07:44:15 AM »

Maybe at one time Vital Engineering was selling VitalScan program seperately.  According to their website VitalScan Version 1.3 support ELM327 / ELMScan 5 OBD Interface Units.  I ask them if they would sell me their software, but they said VitalScan (both the PC and PPC versions) are currently available only with Car-Pal.  Sounds like they like to force people to buy their reader to get their software.   

So my question is has anyone has the VitalScan software and has tried it on ELMScan OBD devices?

jpconard

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 06:44:36 PM »

It came with my Bluetooth device I just got, but it wouldn't install.

Just checked their website yestersday (google Car-Pal), and it was down.  Looks like they were just purchased by a company in Texas.  Maybe their products will get better and they will respond more favorably.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
ScanTool.net Forum  |  Software  |  Third-Party Software  |  Topic: VitalScan - does it work for the ELM327 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length