Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2014, 01:30:21 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: OBDLink MX officially launched.

ScanTool.net Forum  |  Software  |  Third-Party Software  |  Topic: Digimoto Software and ELM interface? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Digimoto Software and ELM interface?  (Read 23531 times)
Imp_Guerra

WPWW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2004, 01:57:03 PM »

AFAIK

IE 5.5 or higher is needed for  128-bit encoding of v.3.7

or I've messed it with another diagnostic tool?

Nevertheless I have .NET, IE5.5 and all the stuff that designers ask for their program

It is nothing complain about. If you want to use some tool then install NET and VB  com1 adaptor ect.

Or don't buy PC at all...

Digimoto
why u do not supply your customers with full instruction in PDF.
I have compiled it from separate pades at your site and even e-mailed it to you. I am going to put it at my site if you do not want to use it.

tel. +375-29-667-11-23 Minsk / Belarus (former USSR)
digimoto

Digimoto Vehicle Diagnostics

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2004, 02:14:48 PM »

We have actually created a PDF to distribute, but it does not have any information on it that our site does not currently have. I want to have more information regarding actual use of the program and trouble shooting issues. Can you send me what you have so I may look at it? E-mail it to joel@digimoto.com. Thanks!
Imp_Guerra

WPWW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2004, 05:56:13 PM »

SORRY!
I am very sorrry!

It was several months ago. I forgot...
I have compiled for CrazyOBD not for DMv.3.7 Smiley
And sent PDF to them (nothing replied)

I always think that  it is convinient to user get a CD-copy with instructions in it gethered as one file.
Personaly, I like  Alex Pepper's ve105-116 help.file.

And I try to provide my clients with all information about how to use elm_scan  and other tools (like Uniscan, K-L-adaptors, odometr_minus,) with various programs. Cos I sell hardware and soft is free of charge. You see in my country very few people pay for the soft, but they pay for hardware and would like to have soft installed at their PC.
And that is the reason why Ecutek isn't popular at us.  Possum Link, MoTec, Apexi PowerFC and other aftermarket ECU is popular, but not the expensive soft.

can you give a piece of advice ?
where can i get all OBD-II PID's for all MODes in order to talk to the car via Terminal, without any soft.
ELMelectronics provides some in their DataSheet but the list is not complete, i think

digimoto

Digimoto Vehicle Diagnostics

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2004, 05:59:38 PM »

I think ScanTool.net can provide a pretty solid list as well ~ I believe the problem you run into is that in some of the extended PIDs, which are manufacturer specific, things can get a little confusing. You might find that different cars return different data for the same PID requests, it may not be as consistant as you might like it to be.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2004, 10:42:18 AM by digimoto » Logged
Imp_Guerra

WPWW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2004, 05:21:17 AM »

Have found  a lot of PIDs at Alex Pepper's and Harrison sites. I do not want to buy j1979 from SAE (cos I have internet Smiley Going to compile a list and talk to Impreza directly with mods & pids.

hornerm

My motto here...

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2004, 04:41:20 AM »

My Window ME (full package, not upgrade) will not install on Window 98. I will have to look around for aother upgrade package. Will let you all know later.

Ray

Oct. 11,2004
Just got Digimoto Software running. I have download and upgrade the Explorer (ver. 6.0) which the .NET will run.   .Net will not run on older version of 5.0.

Will check more later on this week on Digimoto software.

Oct 12,2004
Run the program and working fine. Will work out the experment for couple days.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2004, 01:18:06 PM by hornerm » Logged
Imp_Guerra

WPWW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2004, 08:55:32 PM »

To: DigiMoto

I Salute You! Joel,

Would you give me a piece of advice?
In your DG37 when I would like to get approx. HP & Torque in what units should I write the weight of the vehicle?
In kilogramms, pounds ?
Cannot find Metric button in your soft.
Is it only in Standard (English) metric system?

NJ1GMC

My motto here...

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2004, 03:38:28 PM »

The Digimoto software and the elm interface work great on my laptop.  I've been able to graph and watch real time data collection on their screens.  worth the investment.
Imp_Guerra

WPWW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2004, 07:48:50 PM »

and POWER-graf works?

ozric100

My motto here...

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2004, 09:22:20 AM »

I bought my stuff from them.  I have use Digimoto with a ELM323v2 and a 1998 Dodge Dakota....  SO far it works great.   I have not tried out all the features yet ... like the 1/4 mile stats and the Dyno Run.  But logging and realtime data works just fine.    
Imp_Guerra

WPWW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2004, 04:19:55 PM »

logging and realtime data works
so 1/4 miles

try Power-meter "Dyno" window... Smiley

do not be surprizes if u get aprox. 40 hp

Ddesens

My motto here...

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2005, 05:45:23 PM »

I have v3.7 digimoto software. Does anyone know if it will tell me if my car is ready for an emmisions test after clearing a code and driving the vehicle for awhile? Like the ACTRON 9150 scan tool does? I wish there was a manual for the software.
zx9rwheelie

My motto here...

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2005, 06:56:45 AM »

Does anyone Know if this software will work on Volvo? I have to go for inspection and my light is on because fuel cap was removed with key in run position. I ordered the software 3 weeks ago but haven't recieved it yet. didn't even get the word that it was shipped yet. don't want to sit around for months if it isn't going to work. ticket for failur to inspect is big bucks.
hornerm

My motto here...

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2005, 09:36:07 AM »

zx9rwheelie

Fix the gas cap and go to Autozone. They will reset DTC free of charge. Most major auto part store will do DTC to reset for free.

Good Luck.
PalmerPerformance
Software Developers

Palmer Performance Engineering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2005, 10:23:22 AM »

Does anyone Know if this software will work on Volvo? I have to go for inspection and my light is on because fuel cap was removed with key in run position. I ordered the software 3 weeks ago but haven't recieved it yet. didn't even get the word that it was shipped yet. don't want to sit around for months if it isn't going to work. ticket for failur to inspect is big bucks.

You should be able to just fix the fuel cap and then go drive the car around. After a while (10 - 15 min) the DTC should go away.

If you have somebody reset the DTC you will have to go through the whole driving cycle again before it will pass the inspection.

ScanXL - Check it out at: http://www.palmerperformance.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
ScanTool.net Forum  |  Software  |  Third-Party Software  |  Topic: Digimoto Software and ELM interface? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length