Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2014, 12:50:51 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: OBDLink MX officially launched.

ScanTool.net Forum  |  Hardware  |  OBDLink SX  |  Topic: [SOLVED] Where can I get the PCB schematics of the OBDLink SX Scan Tool? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [SOLVED] Where can I get the PCB schematics of the OBDLink SX Scan Tool?  (Read 661 times)
icynjuve

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2011, 01:32:05 AM »

Hi there, I recently bought the OBDLink SX Scan Tool.
I opened it up and saw the various microprocessor chips and components neatly laid out on the PCB.
Now, I'm interested to look at the PCB schematics and have searched in the Downloads section.

However, I'm confused by the wide array of documents, e.g. microOBD 200 docs, STN1110, STN11xx, ELM327 datasheets, etc. and I'm not sure which is relevant to the OBDLink SX Scan Tool.

Can someone help me out please?
Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 07:39:35 PM by Vitaliy » Logged
icynjuve

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 06:56:10 PM »

Anyone?

Jason Smith?

If it's not available for public access, that's fine but I'll appreciate if someone can say so.
Thank you.
Vitaliy
ScanTool.net Staff
Veteran

Forum Cop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 11:40:26 PM »

What do you need a schematic for? Smiley

Need to decode a diagnostic trouble code? Try DTCSearch.com
icynjuve

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 04:33:07 AM »

I want to play around with the existing board by connecting external circuitry to it.
Well, at first I thought the schematics will be available since I saw some schematics in the IC data sheet.

If this can't be shared because it is considers proprietary information, then it's fine.
Vitaliy
ScanTool.net Staff
Veteran

Forum Cop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 07:39:17 PM »

Responded via email.

Need to decode a diagnostic trouble code? Try DTCSearch.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
ScanTool.net Forum  |  Hardware  |  OBDLink SX  |  Topic: [SOLVED] Where can I get the PCB schematics of the OBDLink SX Scan Tool? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length