The J1939 simulator is a valuable tool for the development and testing of diagnostic programs and hardware. This simulator has 5 user-adjustable PIDs. The DTC button can be used to generate trouble codes and illuminate the MIL LED. Physical connection is made through a standard SAE J1962 connector. This item ships with a 24V switching power supply and a U.S. style/UL listed power cable.
- 5 adjustable PIDs via potentiometers (coolant temperature, RPM, Speed, O2 voltage and MAF)
- Standard J1962 connector
- 24V operating range
- MIL and Connection LEDs
- 29 bit / 250 kB CAN BUS communication
- Supports some J1979 compliants DMs
- Simulates Truck and CAR ECUs
- ECU source address is 0x00
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-4º to 131º F (-20º to 55º C)|
|WARRANTY||This product is covered by a one year parts & labor warranty.|
Visit J1939 Bus OBD Simulator forum board to ask questions and get support for this product.
Support for this product is limited.