PC & LAPTOP
PC-based scan tools allow you to diagnose and troubleshoot problems with your car, truck, or motorcycle. They harness the power of your PC, and have a number of important advantages over stand-alone scanners:
- Large, easy-to-read display capable of displaying graphs, fuel maps, and digital gauges in full color.
- Unlimited processing power for calculating and graphing real-time parameters on-the-fly, without any lag.
- Gigabytes of storage means days, and even months' worth of data recording capability.
- Wide selection of diagnostic software that can be easily updated.
Standard features include:
- Support for all OBD-II protocols, including CAN
- Automatic protocol detection
- Free OBDwiz diagnostic software
- 90-day money back guarantee and 3 year warranty
- Free online technical support
In addition, OBDLink® scan tools offer the following advanced features:
- Free firmware upgrades
- Faster sampling rates
- Support for non-OBD protocols
- PowerSave™ functionality
- OBDLink® SX is the perfect entry level scan tool designed for the do-it-yourself mechanic. Despite its modest price tag, it is packed with advanced features normally found in more expensive scan tools. Includes license key for the latest OBDWiz diagnostic software. USB interface.$29.95
- Free U.S. Priority Shipping!Turn your smart phone, tablet, or PC into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool, trip computer, and real-time performance monitor. OBDLink® MX Bluetooth can access GM SW-CAN & Ford MS-CAN networks in addition to standard OBD-II protocols.$79.95
- Free U.S. Priority Shipping!Turn your smart phone, tablet, or PC into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool, trip computer, and real-time performance monitor. MX Wi-Fi can access GM SW-CAN & Ford MS-CAN networks in addition to standard OBD-II protocols.$79.95
- OBDLink® LX is a Bluetooth OBD-II adapter that can turn your smart phone, tablet, or laptop into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool, trip computer, and real-time performance monitor. LX offers unparalleled performance, delivering up to 4 times as many samples per second as the closest competitor. The ultra-fast response times let you enjoy accurate, detailed graphs and smooth, realistic virtual gauges.$49.95
- OBDLink® S is the small form factor OBD to RS232 interface designed for the fleet management, emissions testing, and CarPC markets. It is compatible with all OBD-II compliant vehicles, features PowerSave™ functionality, and free regular firmware updates. OBDLink® S is a direct plug-and-play upgrade for the ElmScan 5 and other ELM327-compliant interfaces.$99.95