The Mazda enhanced diagnostics add-on provides access to proprietary systems on Mazda vehicles. For maximum support, we recommend OBDLink MX which provides access to the Medium-Speed CAN bus on equipped Ford & Mazda models. Model years 1996-2009 are supported. Supported systems include:
- Battery Control Module
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Generic OBD-II
In addition to giving you the ability to read and clear codes on powertrain, hybrid, transmission and other proprietary systems, it also adds thousands of new parameters and sensors for both gasoline and diesel vehicles. For a complete list of all available parameters, see the Mazda Enhanced Parameter List.
- We regret that we are unable to offer refunds on software purchases.
- This software works only with ScanTool.net OBD interfaces. It does not work with other vendors' scan tools or ELM327 clones.
- Your license key will be emailed to you within 1 business day.
- You must already own or purchase ScanXL in order to use this add-on.
- Some parameters may not be supported by all vehicles.