DashCommand harnesses the power of the patent-pending DashXL™ technology to deliver high quality dashboards on a screen of any size. The dashboards are fully customizable with both digital and analog gauges, and scale to fit any screen size from 320x240 to 1600x1200 and larger.
It supports any display resolution and has a completely customizable skinnable interface. The software comes with a set of predefined dashboards that can be uses "as-is" or used as a basis for a custom dashboard.
- Compatible with all PC-based scan tools sold on this website.
- Supports all OBD-II compliant vehicles, including EOBD and JOBD vehicles. See complete list of supported vehicles.
- Works on any Windows PC.
- Scalable vector graphics look great at any resolution.
- Touch screen friendly design is perfect for car PCs.
- Powerful scripting engine for creating your own PIDs using custom formulas
- Gesture support (swipe left, swipe right) for main menu and dashboards
- Over 229 OBD-II PIDs are supported
- English and metric units
- Ability to record and play back log files
- Support for a range of auxiliary input devices such as wideband O2 meters
- Free dashboard editor for creating custom dashboards and sharing them on DashXL.net
- Your license key will be emailed to you within 1 business day.
- This product is download-only. You can also buy a software CD.
|Operating System||Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7|
|Screen Resolution||320x240 or higher|
|OBD Interface||OBDLink, OBDLink CI, ElmScan 5 , or Ready-or-Not|
|Without a license key, the software installs as a demo. To remove the restrictions and enjoy the full functionality, simply purchase the license key.|
|DashXL Skin Editor||
|Allows you to create and edit DashXL skin sets, and share them with other users on DashXL.net|
Visit DashCommand forum board to ask questions and get support for this product.