ElmScan PWM OBD-II to RS-232 supports the J1850 PWM protocol used mostly in Ford Corporation vehicles. Be sure to determine the communication protocol used in your vehicle before purchasing this scan tool.
|Processor:||ELM320, crystal-controlled for accuracy|
|Indicator LEDs:||OBD Tx/Rx, RS232 Tx/Rx, Power|
|Operating voltage:||12V, internal protection from short circuits/overvoltages|
|Dimensions:||3"x4" (76x102 mm)|
- ElmScan PWM interface board
- Serial Cable (6ft/1.8m)
- OBD-II Cable (6ft/1.8m)
- Software CD
Why buy ScanTool.net products?
The short answer is, when you buy from ScanTool.net, you get the most value for your money.
We were the first company on the market to offer inexpensive, sophisticated PC-based scan tools at a price anyone, not just the professional mechanics, can afford. It continues to be our mission to this day, and we believe we do it better than anybody else.
When you buy scan tools from ScanTool.net, you get:
- Fast, inexpensive shipping. Most orders are shipped same day from our facility in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Risk-free, hassle-free 90-day unconditional money back guarantee.
- Best warranty in the industry. Your scan tool is covered by a 3-year material and labor warranty. If it fails, we will promptly repair or replace it free of charge.
- Best customer service.
- Free, unlimited technical support. Our technical support personnel interacts directly with the design engineers, so you get the answers to even the most complicated questions, quickly. At the same time, the engineers use the feedback to further improve the products.
Highest quality. We ensure it by:
- Continuously improving the design of our scan tools.
- Using only genuine, high quality components.
- Thorough, multi-phase testing.
- Compatibility with the widest range of vehicles.
- Support. See what other customers say about this tool, and ask questions on the Forum: ElmScan PWM board
We are proud to offer a complete line of PC-based scan tools, which cover all OBD-II compliant vehicles, and sell for under $150 (some for under $100). Thanks to their open architecture, our scan tools are compatible with a wide range of software, including free and open-source diagnostic programs, as well as different hardware platforms, including Palm- and PocketPC-powered devices.
|SUPPORTS ALL OBD-II PROTOCOLS||Yes|
|SUPPORTS SINGLE-WIRE CAN (GMLAN)||Yes|
|SUPPORTS FORD MEDIUM-SPEED CAN (MS-CAN)||Yes|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-4º to 131º F (-20º to 55º C)|
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||8-18V DC|
|OPERATING HUMIDITY||10 to 85% (non-condensing)|
|MAXIMUM PARAMETER ID (PID) RATE||N/A|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Very nice tool, and well worth the $35Review by Mike
- Being able to retrieve codes is great, but being able to get real time sensor data is wonderful. I was able to diagnose my 2001 F-150 with confidence. Turns out it was simply a thermostat (running too cool). (Posted on 5/6/2009)