Everything you need to diagnose your vehicle's problems, in a single package.
- Turn off Check Engine Light
- Check Emissions Readiness
- Read and Erase Trouble Codes
- Display real-time parameters
- 90 money back guarantee
- Full three year warranty
- Turn off Check Engine Light, and erase stored diagnostic information
- Check Emissions Readiness
- Read and Erase Trouble Codes (Generic and Manufacturer-Specific)
- Display 60+ Real-Time Parameters
- Data Recording and Playback
- Graphs & Maps
- Customizable Digital Gauges
- Drag Strip
- Printable Diagnostic Reports
- Access to manufacturer-specific information
- ElmScan 5 USB unit
- USB cable (6 feet)
- OBD-II cable (6 feet)
- Quick Start Guide
- ScanTool.net Software CD
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
- J1850 VPW
- J1850 PWM
- Fast, inexpensive shipping. Most orders are shipped same day from our facility in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Risk-free, hassle-free 90-day unconditional money back guarantee.
- Best warranty in the industry. Your scan tool is covered by a 3-year material and labor warranty. If it fails, we will promptly repair or replace it free of charge.
- Best customer service. If you have a question, just ask it on our Forum and receive your answer quickly:
ElmScan 5 USB board
- Free, unlimited technical support. Our technical support personnel interacts directly with the design engineers, so you get the answers to even the most complicated questions, quickly. At the same time, the engineers use the feedback to further improve the products.
- Highest quality. We ensure it by:
- Continuously improving the design of our scan tools.
- Using only genuine, high quality components.
- Thorough, multi-phase testing.
- Compatibility with the widest range of vehicles.
ElmScan 5 USB
The ElmScan 5 USB is our best-selling PC-based scan tool. The scan tool is very easy to install and configure, and provides a lot more information about your vehicle, than a handheld scan tool. It is fully OBD-2 compliant, and works with any Windows PC with a USB port. The base ElmScan 5 package includes everything you need to diagnose your vehicle's problems:
|Output protocol:||USB Virtual COM Port|
|Baud rate:||9600 or 38400|
|Indicator LEDs:||OBD Tx/Rx, RS232 Tx/Rx, Power|
|Operating voltage:||12V, internal protection from short circuits/overvoltages|
|Dimensions:||3.75" x 1.7" (95 mm x 43 mm)|
See what other customers say about this tool, and ask questions on the Forum: ElmScan 5 USB board
See for yourself how easy it is to install and configure ElmScan 5 USB in this video:
Why buy ScanTool.net products?
The short answer is, when you buy from ScanTool.net, you get the most value for your money.
We were the first company on the market to offer inexpensive, sophisticated PC-based scan tools at a price anyone, not just the professional mechanics, can afford. It continues to be our mission to this day, and we believe we do it better than anybody else.
When you buy scan tools from ScanTool.net, you get:
|SUPPORTS ALL OBD-II PROTOCOLS||Yes|
|SUPPORTS SINGLE-WIRE CAN (GMLAN)||Yes|
|SUPPORTS FORD MEDIUM-SPEED CAN (MS-CAN)||Yes|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-4º to 131º F (-20º to 55º C)|
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||8-18V DC|
|OPERATING HUMIDITY||10 to 85% (non-condensing)|
|MAXIMUM PARAMETER ID (PID) RATE||No|