Posted 14 Dec 2011
The World's Smallest & Fastest OBD Adapter Provides Access to Single Wire and Medium Speed CAN networks
Engineered to accelerate performance over the Bluetooth link, OBDLink MX is up to five times faster than the closest competitor. The world's smallest OBD adapter provides access to SW CAN & MS CAN networks in addition to legislated OBDII. Thanks to the unique BatterySaver™ technology you can rest assured that, unlike other OBD adapters, MX won't drain your battery if you leave it plugged in.
- Up to 5x faster than the closest competitor – MX accelerates Android apps by up to 25% and PC software by up to 400%. Experience faster screen updates and more graph points.
- Supports SW CAN & MS CAN protocols – MX is the only scan tool in its class that can access these proprietary GM & Ford networks in addition to the 5 standard OBDII protocols.
- World’s smallest scan tool – At just under 2” long, OBDLink won’t obstruct driver legroom.
- Hack-Proof – Cutting-edge security scheme virtually eliminates the risk of unauthorized access.
- BatterySaver Technology – MX’s innovative sleep function lets you leave it plugged in without danger of draining your car’s battery.
- Read & Clear Check Engine light – Check diagnostic codes yourself and make informed repair decisions.
- Works on PC’s, Smart Phones, and Tablets – Turn your laptop, netbook, Android, or Symbian device into a sophisticated diagnostics tool and performance monitor. Note: Not compatible with Apple products.
- Works on a wider range of vehicles – OBDLink’s advanced algorithm enables MX to connect to more OBDII-compliant makes & models than any other scan tool.
- Free diagnostics software – Includes ScanTool.net’s exclusive OBDwiz license for Windows (a $39.95 value)
- Peace of Mind – Covered by our 3-year warranty & 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Superior Compatibility – works with more 3rd party apps & software than any other adapter.