OBDLink for Android Update: Version 4.1.0
This entry was posted on January 6, 2017.
An update for OBDLink for Android app has just been released on Google Play and the Amazon Appstore.
OBDLink v4.1.0 Release Notes
- Added a calculated PID for fuel remaining. You must set your fuel tank size in the vehicle editor.
- Added fuel type options for E85 and E100.
- GPS PID values are now displayed on the dashboards and PID values page when not connected to the vehicle.
- Fixed a bug that caused fuel volume units to be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicate PIDs to show up in freeze frame results.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Please note: Availability of PIDs is dependent on vehicle year, make and model. Not all vehicles support all calculated PID values.