OBDLink for Android Update: Version 3.3.1
This entry was posted on March 1, 2016.
An update for OBDLink for Android app has just been released on Google Play and the Amazon Appstore. This update fixes a couple issues that OBDLink users are running into regarding user-defined PIDs. In addition, it adds new calculated PIDs for Engine Power, Engine Torque, and A/F ratio.
OBDLink v3.3.1 Release Notes
- Improved the accuracy of fuel calculations for some vehicles
- Added calculated PIDs for engine horsepower and torque
- Added calculated PIDs for actual and commanded air-to-fuel (A/F) ratio
- Expanded the allowable start and end angle range for radial gauges
- Fixed a bug that could prevent user-defined PIDs from loading when Start on Dashboard Page is enabled
- Fixed a bug that could prevent some advanced communication settings from not working when connect on startup is enabled
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Please note: Availability of PIDs is dependent on vehicle year, make and model. Not all vehicles support all calculated PID values.