OBDLink iOS Update: Version 3.4.0
This entry was posted on December 21, 2016.
An OBDLink iOS update just released on the iTunes App Store.
OBDLink v3.4.0 Release Notes
- Added performance calculations for 1/4 mile and 0-60 mph track times. These are available on the new performance page that you can access by swiping left on the main page.
- Added a calculated PID for fuel remaining. You must set your fuel tank size in the vehicle editor.
- Added fuel type options for E85 and E100.
- Dashboard gauge titles are now automatically populated when selecting a new PID.
- GPS PID values are now displayed on the dashboards and PID values page when not connected to the vehicle.
- Fixed a bug that caused fuel volume units to be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicate PIDs to show up in freeze frame results.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Please note: Availability of PIDs is dependent on vehicle year, make and model. Not all vehicles support all calculated PID values.