OBDLink for Android Update: Version 3.6.0
This entry was posted on August 19, 2016.
An update for OBDLink for Android app has just been released on Google Play and the Amazon Appstore.
OBDLink v3.6.0 Release Notes
- Added additional device sensor PIDs including roll, pitch, acceleration w/ gravity, magnetometer, and rotation rate
- Added support for logging device sensors to CSV file
- Added an option to the Dashboard menu to calibrate roll and pitch based on the current orientation of your device
- GPS PIDs can now be displayed on the dashboards, graphs, and PID values page
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Please note: Availability of PIDs is dependent on vehicle year, make and model. Not all vehicles support all calculated PID values.