OBDLink iOS Update: Version 3.2.0
This entry was posted on July 13, 2016.
An OBDLink iOS update just released on the iTunes App Store.
OBDLink v3.2.0 Release Notes
- Added calculated PIDs for commanded and actual Air-to-fuel ratio
- Added calculated PIDs for Engine Horsepower and Engine Torque
- Added force touch quick actions for connecting and disconnecting. Use force touch on the OBDLink icon to access quick actions
- Added support for more than 50 new SAE PIDs
- Expanded the range of start and end angles of radial gauges
- Improved Dropbox syncing of CSV files when an internet connection is not available
- Improved fuel calculations for some vehicles
- Improved support for some vehicles that don't fully conform to the OBD2 specification
- Dashboard gauges can now be moved farther to the top and left of the dashboard
- Added back support for connecting to the ELM user CAN protocols
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Please note: Availability of PIDs is dependent on vehicle year, make and model. Not all vehicles support all calculated PID values.