OBDLink for Android Update: Version 3.4.0
This entry was posted on April 8, 2016.
An update for OBDLink for Android app has just been released on Google Play and the Amazon Appstore.
OBDLink v3.4.0 Release Notes
- Improved the PID selector dialog and added search functionality
- Improved Dropbox CSV file syncing
- Improved support for some vehicles that don't fully conform to the OBD2 specification
- Added Hebrew language support
- Various improvements and bug fixes
Please note: Availability of PIDs is dependent on vehicle year, make and model. Not all vehicles support all calculated PID values.