The best-selling ELM327-based PC-based scan tool is back, with a new look and a new low price! Based on time-tested, proven technology, ElmScan 5 Compact lets you turn your computer into a sophisticated diagnostic system. The scan tool is a breeze to install and configure, and provides a lot more information about your vehicle, than a handheld scan tool. It is fully OBD-II compliant and works with any Windows PC with a USB port. ElmScan 5 Compact includes all necessary hardware and software to diagnose your vehicle's problems.
OBDwiz diagnostics software, included with ElmScan 5 Compact, allows you to:
- Turn off check engine light, and erase stored diagnostic information
- Read and erase stored, pending, and permanent trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer-specific)
- Access freeze frame information
- Display, graph, and log 90+ real-time parameters
- Create custom digital dashboards
- Measure and display fuel economy
- And much more!
Premium diagnostic software, such as ScanXL and ScanMaster, offers a myriad of additional features including Dynometer, multi-language support, and data manipulation tools. ScanXL’s Enhanced Diagnostics Add-ons offer support for thousands of enhanced manufacturer-specific parameters, as well as ABS and other proprietary systems.
- Plug-and-play design
- Maximum vehicle coverage (Verify your vehicle is OBD-II compliant)
- More 3rd party software options
- ElmScan 5 Compact unit
- Quick Start Guide
- License key for OBDwiz software
- USB 2.0
- Compatible with Windows XP or higher
- Maximum Parameter ID (PID) rate: ~130 PIDs/second
ElmScan 5 Compact comes with an unconditional 90-day money-back guarantee, and a 3 year warranty.
- Legislated OBD-II protocols:
- ISO 15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO 14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
- ISO 9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
- J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
- J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
- ElmScan 5 Compact Quick Start Guide
- ElmScan 5 Compact Utilities
- ElmScan 5 Compact Drivers
- OBDwiz diagnostic software
- ELM327 Datasheet
See what other customers say about this tool, and ask questions on the Forum: ElmScan 5 Compact board.