OBDLink Bluetooth is our latest, most advanced scan tool that supports all OBD-2 compliant vehicles. In addition to operating wirelessly via Bluetooth, it includes a built-in USB interface. Use it to convert your laptop or desktop PC, Android phone, or any other Bluetooth mobile device into a sophisticated, easy to use diagnostic system — for a small fraction of the cost of comparable standalone units! The package includes everything you need to diagnose your vehicle's problems and access performance parameters. OBDLink features the industry-leading data throughput to capture more graph points and faster screen updates.OBDLink Bluetooth is compatible with all OBD-related apps available on the Android market, including:
If you have a Nokia/Symbian phone, we recommend the OBDScope app. Check out our feature review of OBDScope here.
The free feature-packed OBDwiz diagnostic software (for Windows) included with the scan tool allows you to:
- Turn off check engine light, and erase stored diagnostic information
- Read and erase stored, pending, and permanent trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer-specific)
- Access freeze frame information
- Display, graph, and log 90+ real-time parameters
- Create custom digital dashboards
- Measure and display fuel economy
- And much more!
Premium diagnostic software, such as ScanXL and ScanMaster, offers a myriad of additional features including Dynometer, multi-language support, and data manipulation tools . ScanXL’s Enhanced Diagnostics Add-ons offer support for thousands of enhanced manufacturer-specific parameters, as well as ABS and other proprietary systems.
The firmware inside the OBDLink unit is upgradeable, which means you can enjoy the latest features by downloading a free update.
- Bluetooth (Class 1, up to 100 m/330 ft range)
- USB interface (includes cable)
- Greatly increased data throughput delivers faster screen updates and more graph points
- Baud rates from 9600 up to 2M baud
- Supports all legislated OBD protocols:
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
- ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
- J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
- J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
- Compatible with more diagnostic software than any other scan tool
- Extended command set allows the tool to perform enhanced diagnostics not possible with ELM327-based scan tools
- User upgradeable via free downloads
- Can be powered from OBD or USB, for even easier firmware updates
- Improved automatic protocol detection algorithm
- Smart keep-alive algorithm helps ensure a stable connection on ISO and KWP vehicles
- Large CAN memory buffer allows the scan tool to receive large amounts of data
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 1.7" (95 mm x 43 mm)
OBDLink is compatible with all model year 1996 & newer cars and light trucks sold in the United States, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles. OBD legislation varies from country to country, therefore if you reside outside the United States, make sure that your vehicle is OBD-2 compliant before purchasing this product. If you are in doubt, please remember that you can return the scan tool for a full refund within 90 days of purchase.Please note: OBDLink Bluetooth is not compatible with Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.). Please see OBDLink WiFi.
- OBDLink unit
- USB cable (6 feet/1.8 m)
- OBD-II cable (6 feet/1.8 m)
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation CD
See what other customers say about this tool, and ask questions on the Forum: OBDLink board.
OBDLink Bluetooth comes with an unconditional 90-day money-back guarantee, and a 3 year warranty.